The Student Involvement Interest Fair will be held on Sept. 12, 2023, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. The Fraternity and Sorority Life Interest Fair will be held on Sept. 14, 2023, from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
This is an excellent opportunity for organizations and offices to market, advertise, and recruit new members. Don’t miss this opportunity to reach many new and returning students who may be interested in getting involved on campus.
Any student organization who wishes to participate in this year’s interest fair must be in good standing with the Office of Student Activities and the College. If you are unsure of the status of your organization email firstname.lastname@example.org before completing this registration.
If your organization, group, or office would like to participate in this year’s interest fairs, please submit the form by 5 p.m. on Aug. 17, 2023.
Event details and guidelines:
- Table space will be provided for all organizations and offices.
- Two representatives are to be at the table for each organization, group or office at a time. Please plan accordingly. You will be able to rotate representatives if you wish.
- Organizations should be ready to set up at 5 p.m.
- Organizations are encouraged to bring their own tablecloths, displays, brochures and giveaways.
- Be sure to provide a sign-up option for attendees.
- Pre-packaged food only. You are not required to provide food or snacks.
- In the event of rain, the interest fair will be held inside Benjamin Johnson Arena.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your registration, set up or how to check in, please contact the Office of Student Activities at email@example.com.